Share this …
- Our hard case is made from a particular type of GRP (glass reinforced plastic or fibreglass) that includes woven cloth in the material for excellent impact resistance.
- The case is made of two separate halves that clip together around the harp making it easy to use.
- Partially-recessed wheels means the case is compact on the outside with optimum space for the harp inside.
- Two handles make it easier to, well, handle whether you’re wheeling the case through the airport or positioning it in the back seat or boot of the car.
- The catches are fully recessed to avoid damage and feature safety locks to stop the catches releasing accidentally.
- The hard case fits the Glenelle and Glencoe models only.
- We also have hard cases available for short term hire – please contact us for details.
- 8.5kg (18 ½ lbs) approx.
- Combined weight with Glenelle: 19.5kgs (43lbs) approx..
£1,020.00 - Send enquiry
(£850.00 ex. VAT)